Market Strategy: Improving Products and Pricing
Delivering the right products at the right price to improve competitive effectiveness and ongoing revenue.
Our approach to marketing management begins with the customer. We work with you to identify target segments and understand their buying patterns and perceived needs. We help you create and communicate products and services that offer unique and tangibly different value from the competition.
Financial services institutions have the benefit of extensive customer transaction data. We understand how to translate that data into usable customer profitability and buying preference information resulting in improved marketing efficiency and greater sales force productivity.
Peak Performance Consulting Group has extensive experience in market segmentation, product development, customer database management and pricing strategy. We understand how to coordinate marketing programs with retail sales management so that branch staff are prepared and motivated to leverage marketing campaigns.
Delivering Results for Our Clients
- Re-aligned branch sales process, resulting in 20% improved volume without increasing expenses
- Re-designed Call Center sales process resulting in 22% higher "book to look" (conversion of inquiries into accounts)
- Re-designed consumer and small business deposit products resulting in 138% increase in new accounts booked over a 12 month period
- Developed improved Cash Management products and sales process, resulting in "sales volume that exceeded our expectations"
- Re-engineered deposit product pricing methodologies resulting in $4 million incremental annual revenue
- Re-engineered consumer loan pricing methodologies resulting in 20bp improvement in portfolio yield